Sunday 19 February 2012

Static @ Week 6

This week was a mish mash of really good and then total deflation.

I worked really hard and got at least 30 mins of exercise in each day.

I stayed withing my points each and every day. Mixing up my meals so as not to get bored. i really felt like this was going to be a great loss.

Wednesday came and as I hopped up on the scales... -0.0lb


Granted it was not a gain, for that I was happy but to stay the same after all the hard work was so disheartening. Especially as I had such a surprise loss the week before.

Needless to say I was pretty disappointed, feeling sorry for myself because it was the first static week I had had since i started on Pro Points and restarted Weight Watchers.


Mary, my leader, was great. She advised me that earning so many activity points and not using enough weeklies could be my downfall.

So this week, well from Thursday morning onwards, I started a new. Trying to use at least 2 or 3 weeklies a day, or even using 5 one day and one the next. Just to even things out.

Am still exercising everyday, walking at pace or Wii fit or Zumba dvd.

So far I have used 22 weeklies and gained 15 activity points. Trying to resist the temptation to check my scales at home to see how im getting on...

Just back from a 3 mile walk (knocked 8mins off my usual time :) ) and felt motivated to update this...


Aiming for a decent loss this week...so fingers crossed! 

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be too worried. It may take a week for your body to register all your hard work. I'm sure you'll have a great WI this week. Congrats on knocking 8mins off your walk. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete