Friday 2 March 2012

I'm getting there... and not giving up!!!!!

Really wasn't feeling this week. I tried, and indeed had moments of motivation...hours even... then i just felt bleugh!!!!

I was so close to getting my stone last week. Half a bloody pound.... don't get me wrong...losing 2.5lbs was fantastic, just seeing how close I was to getting that little stone and hitting 11st 6.5lb....

I worked away this week... Walking and Wii Fitting it, joggins etc... nothing over the top just 30 or 40 mins each night... Foodwise i was quite good. Made some good choices.

WI came on Wednesday, I was a bag full of nerves standing in that queue... watching as one by one people got onto that darn scales and got the good or bad news... then came my turn. All I wanted was 1lb.... just 1, just to get the stone and bring me over the threshold.

Mary called me up, asked me how my week had been... I told her I would tell her when i saw the score on the board... Up I got, I held my breath...there it was .... 2lbs down!!!! I hoped for 1lb, 2lb was brilliant!!!! I was over the moon...so was Mary... I had it... I had that little glass stone that means sooooo much.

I am sitting pretty at 11st 5lb now. 2lb off my 10% loss and I really don't think I have ever been more determined to do it. I have seen myself get lower than this before but it was just to get the weight off for something in the coming weeks or months, like a holiday... but this time, although I do have a hens and a wedding coming up... I want to do it, and keep it off.

I am actually starting to see the weight loss for myself now. I really, genuinely, couldn't see it. People had been saying it to me since I had lost 5lbs. But i really couldn't see it. In the last few days I have noticed that my face has more definition. I no longer have the family curse of the double chin... I even went and bought some work out clothes last weekend, some of them in a size 12... and they are actually a little baggy.

I have a long way to go yet.... 15.5lbs down, 26.5lbs to go.... but I WILL NOT GIVE UP... I WILL DO IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment